The 2017 New England Intercollegiate Geological Conference (NEIGC), Field Trips in Western Maine and Northern New Hampshire, was held on September 29th through October 1st, 2017. The Bates College Department of Geology and the Maine Mineral and Gem Museum hosted the conference this year in Bethel, Maine.
Please visit the NEIGC website for more information on annual events and past guidebooks.
Browse the contents of New England Intercollegiate Geological Conference 2017:
- NEIGC 2017 Complete Proceedings: September 29 - October 1
- This is the complete field guide to NEIGC 2017.
- NEIGC 2017 Day One: September 29
- These are the trips from day one of NEIGC 2017.
- NEIGC 2017 Day Two: September 30
- These are the trips from day two of NEIGC 2017.
- NEIGC 2017 Day Three: October 1
- These are the trips from day three of NEIGC 2017.